~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Amy's Senior pictures

So my baby Sis asked me yeah me to take her Senior pictures Talk about stress out.......I didn't want to screw them up!! lol








Put her being the PERFECT model they turned out pretty dang cute!! (if I do say so myself)


She changed outfits three times and they were all so very cute!




























































I had a BLAST taking them and I felt very honored that she asked me to take them.....love you Amer's <3

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

Those pics turned out so cute, you do such a great job, I am seriously going to pay you to do mine one of these days if you don't care. You so need to be a photographer your really good at it!

Kristi Veale said...

Love them! They turned out so good. My favorite is where she is wearing the gray jacket standing up in the field like place!

pirate ride said...

Mickele, you are to sweet me and I would LOVE to take your pictures!!

Kristi, I love that one too, it was right down my street :)

The Peterson Press said...

You did an awesome job!! Amy is so cute and it looks like you both had fun doing it!

The Peterson Press said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

You did an amazing job Audra, I love all of them, Amy is beautiful.