~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Monday, October 25, 2010

Yee-haw.....Wyoming didn't know what hit em

This is Star Valley Wyoming.....What a beautiful place!! The Westergards cabin


My GORGEOUS Auntie's
Thanks for the invite and all the love!! Had so much fun bonding and making great memories!

All of us that went....we missed you Amber & Tracy And of course the silly face!!! (Ash didn't ) lol
Silly sisters
We went to Jackson Hole one day and I totally love that place!! I haven't been there since I went with my Auntie Pam and Amb to visit Mike @ work years ago!

Auntie Bon and Auntie J

Me & my sis

Auntie C and Stef stayed back and had a relaxing day.

Sis and I
A shot from the inside
We played a HUGE game of spoons and had a BLAST and a few war wounds as well
not to mention LAUGHING are butts off!!



A fabulous picture on our way home from Jackson!


We also ate @ some very amazing Restaurants.....We laughed some cried and we stayed up talking till midnight! It was a super amazing all girl trip!! (except for Brew the dog) lol

No comments: