~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mmmm...


So while in StarValley I had some of this FABULOUS "green sauce" so I bought a big bottle of it to bring home. It is called "The original jalapeno" By:Pepper Lane preserves out of Wanship Utah. I now put it on everything and I mean everything bread, Crackers, Backed potatoes, Sandwiches, Fries, Fish, ect....it is so delicious! I went online to check out there website and I have found they have it in ALL kinds of flavors! YUM-O I cant wait to try their other flavors, which are Cranberry, peach, Apricot, Raspberry and many more!!


So if you want to try some yumminess go Here

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

You are too funny! I will probably pass on the yummy green sauce but thanks though. LOL!