~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally.....not feeling like a BAD mom!!

We finally got Brek in preschool.....I know I know, but its better late then never! With my work schedule this year I was not able to get him to school on time so I had to pull him out of two preschools so.......Gram and Papa have offered to help us by taking him (can you see the HUGE smile on my face) :) I am able to pick him up and I love seeing the SMILE on his face! He was very excited to go...




This is it "Learning Lodge Preschool!! It is so cute and Miss Trish is amazing with him!!
He was just a little nervous for me to leave him the first day and I DIDN'T even cry (I know right)
I can relax a little now knowing he is in school......Brek is already learning fun songs, new numbers and what starts with this and that letter, he is also making friends and having fun
.
We are so excited that Miss Trish had one last opening at her prescool this late in the year...........Let the learning begin!!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

he is so cute! I am glad I have friends that have kids already in preschool so I can get good ideas on where to take my boys when they are ready for preschool.

The Peterson Press said...

I am so glad he gets to go to school. I am sure he feels like a big boy! So cute!!!