This is the first time this year that we have taken the Rhino out for a canyon ride!! We have just been so dang busy!! So we backed up are lunch and headed up!! 
Everything was so beautiful and green up there!!
Brek's favorite thing is to NOT look at the camera!!! I don't think I like it very much!!

All of us Scott, Auntie Gayle,(Marylin's sis) Cam, Quel, Trevor, Angelica, Brek, Kenzi, Kirk and Me!
We just went up for a day ride but it was so nice to get up there away from all the craziness and have a great lunch with great people! It was a little chillier then I thought it would be so thanks Cam for letting me borrow your vest!! And of course are working girl (Ky)was working I don't think I'm like that either!!




















4 comments:
Wheelin' and Lunchin' that sounds fun! I haven't been up for a yesr or two on our 4-wheeler's. I get left at home while Rob goes riding! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
they are so cute!!!! i havn't made the boxes yet because i don't have any magazines, so i will when dr bailey decides to throw some out!
I love the trip to nature! It is always fun to see the simple beauty. Looks like a blast! Poor Ky missing out:(
I love those field of flowers, so pretty. Its the best being up in the mountains.
Post a Comment