~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Sunday, July 26, 2009

Explosive display!

HOLY SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! Seriously the BEST and I mean the BEST firework show I have ever, ever seen!!! Talk about going deaf and feeling the earth move out from under you! WOOOOOOOOOOOO....... they were amazing!!! Brek playing catch before the works!

Mike & Trac


The teen's
The sweeties
Us love birds (the flash got to Kirk) lol
If any of you ever get the chance to go and see the Mueller Park Jr High Fireworks I most definitely recommend them!! Can you tell I liked them just a bit!!! hehe. Thanks Mike and Tracy for the invite and next time I am wearing my hiking shoes and not my 'Hooker heels'!
`
~ Just a little sample


5 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

Wow I didn't even know they had a firework show! Looks so cool!

Amber said...

Hey, we were there too! It was a great show. We weren't actually at the school, we all parked up on the hill and sat out on sidewalk/grass area and the fireworks were right at eye level, it was perfect!

pirate ride said...

Hey Flan it sounds like we had the same fun plans! We were right under them at the school! They were awesome!

CookFamily said...

Looks like fun. Thanks for a snip of the show!

Jana said...

DANG! those are some awesome fireworks, I thought ours were good on the 4th. I use to love going to Muellers Park for fireworks. Glad you guys had a good time.