~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun @ the Pool!

We took the kids over to the pool and boy did they have fun!!! They have a little kiddy Pool that's just perfect for them! Flan and her Sister Ashlee came over with there cute, cute girls!!


Ella

My girl's and Mavis(Mattee) in the Big kid pool!
Kylee kept trying to lift both of them up on piggy back to funny!

Mattee, McKenzie, Kylee

We all had a great time and all of us got a little sunburned even though we put on a ton of sunblock !!

4 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

I little fun in the sun! Looks like a ton of fun!

Amber said...

I got fried! I wasn't kidding when I told you my upper legs haven't seen the light of day for who knows how long. My back and shoulders...seriously, what was I thinking? It was still WAY fun. My girls loved it! We need to do it again only next time we'll have to re-apply the sunblock every so often. Love the pictures, thanks for taking them!

And look at those talented girls in the 'big' pool!

pirate ride said...

Flan, I know we all got fried too! My back and only one of my upper legs(weird huh)got it so bad! We have to go again soon!!! And yes this time we will re-apply and then re-apply again!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Thanks again for having Mattee over. She had lots of fun. XOXO