~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sauerkraut and dumplings!!

YUM-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
So Auntie Bon cooked up a mean batch of Sauerkraut & Dumplings for all of us and man they were FABULOUS! Oh...... how I love them!! When I was a little girl we would always use to have this for Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner!!

The kiddos having desert!

Ash & Jod ♥

The Aunties, Carol, Jana, & Bonnie
Thnaks Aunties for everything! ♥
The hubby!



My fabulous girls! ♥









Man we have a ton of girls ! Brek was the only little guy there!
We missed all of you who couldn't make it, Steph & Sean, Uncle Lynn, Jared & Lexi, Josh.W, Jesse, Kieth & Sara, Josh & Niki, Jamie, Uncle Jim! ♥
All of us who could make it!











Silly faces~ It's always so great to have Family get together!! Family is the most important thing to me!!! ♥ Xoxoxo love you all ♥ !

7 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

Aud- I love that you document everything and then find time to show all us of. How do you find the time to take your pictures and get them blogged so quick? Love them all and look like you had a great time~

pirate ride said...

Kristi, I just find the time in between the day or night! With work, hubby, kids, being, a taxi, dance, laundry, cleaning the house, I think a girl deserve an hour to myself on the computer! Lol. Do you feel me? Hehe

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Who is the big fat prego women in the photo? Wow! That is all I have to say about that.

Jana said...

Thank you so much, I love being with you, I love my family so much and wish we were closer to all of you. I love the pictures! love ya

Heather said...

Looks like you are having a great summer! I wish I could get out and do all these fun things! Love your blog and your cute posts! Keep em coming!

Amber said...

You guys are a busy crew! The dumpling dinner sounds fab :) I love your group pic, how to you get everybody to participate every time? My family would never fall for that!

pirate ride said...

Flan, they don't have a chocie!!