We headed to Lagoon for the last time this year!
Frightmares was alot of fun, we did go on rides and watched the Halloween dance show but no pics of that! Breck, was a little scared of the Witch & Mummy but, this picture is my favorite of the night!!
We did not go through any of the "scary" Haunted House's, the lines were way to long!! We did go last year and they were way way scary so I was glad the lines were long! Last year I went through with Kylee and her friends and I was so scared I asked the couple in front of us if I could hold on to them, and they let me.Thank goodness be cause I just closed me eyes and let them lead us out. WUSS I know!! I remember when I was younger and loved to be scared, but now that I'm older I don't care for it as much!




















5 comments:
I think the pics with the skinny body are so creepy! It sounds like you guys had so much fun at Lagoon!!I hate scary things to that can jump out and grab a hold of you!! yikes! Em
you guys are always doing fun things!
How fun! I have never been to Frightmares but Kelsee and Mattee hate to go to scary Haunted Houses so we never do. Maybe some day. I love to go to Haunted Houses.
mom i had so much fun! love kenzie
I love that picture of the witch and mummy, Breck looks so cute. What a fun place to go, I miss going to Haunted Houses. I remember the one that I went to when I lived in Utah and the people from some mental hospital were the people that scared you, and they did a good job doing it.
Post a Comment