~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Breckin's new Friend!


Breckin has found his SHADOW! I was watching T.V and Breckin was playing in his room, he came out and said Mommy come here. He took my hand and took me to his room, he pointed down at the ground and said look it's me Breckin! I said yeah that's your shadow, and he was so excited. So for the last couple of days he keeps talking about his shadow and pointing at it and playing around with his shadow!

Can I just say he is so sticking cute!!
Him looking at his shadow.











10 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so smart! He makes me laugh!

B said...

how cute! I can't wait till I have cute little kids!

Summer said...

That's so cute, it almost made me cry.

Allred party of five said...

So cute Im smiling so Big right now!:) why don't we notice small little things like that anymore, Its not fun getting old!

pirate ride said...

I agree Ju, We as adults need to stop and look around once in a while. We get so cought up in are busy lifes that the little thing are offen missed. Thanks for your comment,and yes, it's no fun getting old!

The Peterson Press said...

That is so freakin cute!! lol

Jared Westergard said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute! ha ha

Amber said...

How cute! I remember when Ella found her shadow when we were going for a walk. She wouldn't look up the whole way home and almost ran into a few things! Beckin is so cute and it's great to have FREE entertainment!

KyBrud said...

what a cute lil kid im proud to say hes my lil bro :)