~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weekend Fun

We started off the weekend blowing! The kids loved it!!

Kylee & Mckenzie!







Daddy & Breck Cam & Quel (Love the shoes)

Then on Saturday we went to the gateway to see the Dark Knight!! (Awesome Movie)
We were celebrating Bud & Jamie's birthdays!






Breckin AS the JoKeR......

We road to Front Runner out there!











Grammy & My Girls!!




Dad & Breck

Papa & Gram!













Breckin loved the train,but he loved the movie more! He came home and started imitating the Joker video @ bottom



The Girls!!












Amber , Jamie & baby Avree!



Breckin imitating the JOKER!!


6 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

All your pictures are so cute and fun. But how in the world do you have so much time to update your blog all the time. I'm so jealous. And...Are you just using the video that your camera does or do you carry a video camera with you too???

Work Out Queen said...

Oh My Heck, the video of Breck is so dang cute! He is so smart! Love the pics. We need to go bowling looks like so much fun!

pirate ride said...

We are so going bowling Saturday!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I love my little Joker.

Aunt Amber

Anonymous said...

Aud, dude, I LOVE that you carry your camera around like it is a part of you! You never know when the perfect picture moment will happen, and you are always prepared. That's a DARN (PG) good mom for ya! Oh yeah, I also love that you have prioritized your time so well that you can put all of your, our and everyone elses pictures out for us all to enjoy. Thanks for being SO dang good.;)
(p.s. If I ever have little people, I will need lessons from you, just a nice way of saying "you are an awsome mom")

pirate ride said...

Thank's so much Quel, that means so much! I needed that!! Your the BEST!