~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Friday, July 25, 2008

THE 24TH

We road up to Sunset campground in Farmington canyon and had dinner,then we drove down to the fire break to watch the Lagoon fireworks!! Another fantastic evening! Camron & Raquel



Isn't this so cute!!






Mckenzie, Kylee & Raquel








WoW, OoHh, AhHH!








7 comments:

CookFamily said...

Great pictures of the fireworks. No state holidays around here to celebrate. Looks like you had a great Pioneer day!

pirate ride said...

That sucks about the no state holidays but, I think a rather go to the Bahamas!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!

Work Out Queen said...

Looks like so much fun! GREAT pics of the fireworks! I wish we could have seen fireworks but thats okay I saw the Golden Gate Bridge instead!

pirate ride said...

YAaEHh, We will have to take a trip to Sanfan together!

Amber said...

How fun! I'm diggin' the rhino!

pirate ride said...

The rhino is so much fun! You and Dan should get one!!