~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our New Toy!!

A Yamaha Rhino!!!

The Fam, on our first Rhino ride!! (check out little Brecks finger, It's his new thing)

Camron & Raquel came with! We just went up Farmington canyon for the day, it is so beautiful up there!
We packed lunches and had a very fun day! Raquel's sister and Cams brother also came with.
We had a BLAST!!!


Daddy & Son

Kylee drove our four Wheeler and did a terrific job!! (Sisters!!)

Guess who is who??? Wheeler Bandits Angelica, Raquel, Kylee, Cam, & Brock

7 comments:

Work Out Queen said...

How fun!!!! I love the new Rhino I'm sure dad is jealous! HEHE

CookFamily said...

Breck, I love the new finger thing. It makes you a stud.

Anonymous said...

HEEhEhheHEE

Jared Westergard said...

Hey I found your blog on Jakelle's page. Your family is so cute. Hope everyting is going good with you guys. Keep in touch!

Love, Lexi

Kristi Veale said...

Your picutres came out cute up there. Rob and I need to get our wheelers out. Maybe this weekend we should all go up.

pirate ride said...

Hi Lexi!!!I am so glad that you found me! We are all so good. I hope you and Jared are doing well. Hope to see you soon!! Love, Audra

Amber said...

Looks fun...you guys are too cute! And I do love Breck's new "shooter" finger!