So it's just me and breck, home today so I thought I would start the dreaded packing!! Breckin was a big help, he just keep asking if we could go see baby Avree!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~It's a Pirates life for us~
Made with My Cool Signs.Net
11 comments:
Good luck packing. The more you throw out and give away the less you put into boxes. Happy purging!
I think I will just have a big dumpster get droped off, and just start over!!
You have to love those little helping hands! Ella watched lots of movies (I hate to admit) during our packing days!
He just continues to get cuter and cuter? I love the videos of him! I watch them when i feel down or my day just isn't going just right! He keeps me sane and makes me remember what really matters in this world of chaos! I Love you sister!!!!
Thank you sooo.. much sister,You made me cry again!!
Sorry... Didn't mean too!
It was a good cry!
Thats all that matters!
Amen
Kylee shared her blog with us. You all have cute little pictures. And I love the clock and ticker of the kids. I hope you don't mind. I added you all to my blog too!!
Holy cow I can't believe how long it has been! Everyone is so grown up... It's great to see pics of your cute little family. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment