~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Thursday, June 19, 2008

CrAzY I ThiNk I aM gOiNg....

I think I am losing my mind! I don't think I can handle anymore!! This whole house selling thing is for the birds. We are signing the papers on Monday, and I can't wait for it to all be OVER! I can't eat or sleep, and we can't move in to the apartment, we (reluctantly) got till the 15 of July! No house and no place to live, I want to crawl in a hole and die! So I thought if I got out how I was feeling that maybe just maybe it might make me feel better. So far not working, now I just feel like a bigger loser! Telling the blogger world how I can't handle stressful situations. So this is me freaking out and having a mental break down. Hopefully I don't develop a twitch! (pathetic I know!)

There coming to take me away haha !!

4 comments:

Kristi Veale said...

Don't tell your soon to be neighbors that your a crazy lady. They may not invite you to the block parties.

CookFamily said...

Yeah! Now I have a crazy friend! I wish I stopped eating when I am stressed, I do the opposite and end up gaining weight. Hang in there.

Work Out Queen said...

Sister..... I'm just as crazy! So I'm glad you decided to join me! lol I love you hang in there let me know if i can help!
LOVE YOU!

pirate ride said...

Thank for the laughs, it helps!