~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Thursday, June 12, 2008

Missing MOM today!


The Love of Your Mother...She’s the whisper of the leaves as you walk down the street She’s the smell of certain foods you remember, flowers you pick and perfume that she wore She’s the cool hand on your brow when you’re not feeling well She’s your breath in the air on a cold winter’s day.She is the sound of the rain that lulls you to sleep.The colors of a rainbow, she is Christmas morning.Your Mother lives inside your laughter.And she’s crystallized in every tear drop.A mother shows every emotion…..Happiness, sadness, fear, jealousy, love, hate, anger,helplessness, excitement, joy, sorrow….and all the while,hoping and praying you will only know the good feelings in life.She’s the place you came from, your first home, and she’s the map you follow with every step you take. She’s your first love, your first friend, sometimes even your first enemy,But nothing on earth can separate you. Not time, not space…..not even death!

(thanks too Amber.f for this)

5 comments:

Work Out Queen said...

I miss her so much too, that was the most beautiful paragraph I have ever read! Thank you for that! Someday I will meet her! Give her a hug and a kiss that I have waited so long to give her! Thank you for the inspiration you bring to her life and her memory! I love you sister!

pirate ride said...

Sistr, you always know what to say to bring the tears to my eyes. Thank you for alway knowing just what to say to make a girl fill up-lifed! You know that you are alot like her too & I no that she is so very proud of you! I love you with all my HEART!!!

Work Out Queen said...

That means so much to have you say that. I miss her more and more everyday! I'm so grateful that I have the very best mom and sister I could ever ask for! I LOVE YOU INFINITY!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture, I have been thinking alot about your Mom (my sister) alot lately I miss her so much, she would be very proud of both of you. I loved your words about your Mom, made me shed a few tears,
I know she is counting the days till she sees you again.
Love ya

pirate ride said...

Thanks Auntie Jana!! Love you