~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Sunday, October 4, 2009

My BFF'S baby shower ~

My Very good friend Amber ( Flann) is having a baby boy!! So of course a baby shower was needed! She has two beautiful little girls Ella Blue & Sylvia Sue! And thanks to Ella I have my Brek!! After Ella was born I held her in the hospital and then wanted a baby so bad! So needless to say Brek and Ella are 9months a one day a part! I am so grateful for Flann and our friendship!


She got some very cute things for baby Henry! Her sister Ashlee (we both have sisters named Ashlee) makes these hats and they are so so cute!




So cute!




Amber's two sisters Ashlee and Dyon, THANKS for you help!



Some of Amber's In-laws!

I took a group photo of some of us it was an open house so could get everyone at once!


Her due date is Oct 27 but we are shooting for Oct 12Th! :) Thanks everyone for coming!

6 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

I know how that is when you hold a baby and you want one....but it only lasts a second now... then back to reality heck NO! I love teenagers!

Jana said...

What a fun baby shower and she looks really good for being due this month. And aren't you glad you held her baby so you now have adorable Brek?? Those hats are so cute what a good job she does. Its so important to have such good friends and you guys have so much in common. Love you lots.

p.s. I love your Frankie cursor

Heather said...

I so wish I could have been there! Looks like it was pretty fun! Now I can't wait to meet the little guy! I hope he will hurry up and get here already!

Amber said...

Thanks Audra! That was really fun and I can't believe how much cute boy stuff I came home with! So, I now admit there really is lots of cute stuff for the little boys. You are such a great friend and I really appreciate you! Love ya!

B said...

those hats are the cutest! if Ash leaves me at work when she has her baby, i do not know what i will do!!!

pirate ride said...

Em, yeah I love my teens too, don't get that achin for bay anymore thank goodness!!

Flan, your the best! and your welcome thats what friends are for!



Bex, i hope Ash doesn't leave either!! :(