~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Friday, October 9, 2009

Vegas here I come.........

Count down to Vegas!!

I'M GOING TO VIVA LAS VEGAS IN ONE WEEK FOR THE UTES AT UNLV GAME!!! NEENERRRRRRR.. Hope in not disappointed!

4 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

How fun. I hope you have a fabulous time. I hope they win also.

The Peterson Press said...

Fun Fun Fun!! They will win it will be a great game!! Have fun... what am I saying of course you will ha ha

Jana said...

Shut Up!!! r u kidding??? How FUN I love Vegas. GO UTES. I hope you have so much fun, I'm sure you will.

Amber said...

Hope you guys have a blast! GO UTES!