~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Day!!

Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love, because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever!

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

Without love, the rich and poor live in the same house.


I tell you I love you every day for fear that tomorrow isn't another!
Wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!! (love day) Thanks Auntie J for this cute website! If you want to check it out go Here

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU!

Jana said...

Oh Im so glad you did them , they look so cute. I hope you and your sweetie have a good Love Day. Love you! Im almost packed hehe 1 more day. Costa Rica here I come.

B said...

Why on earth would I be mad at you??? You have given me no reason to be mad! If I have made you think that at all, I am so sorry!