~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aloha!!

YUM-O!! We went to lunch at this place called CAL'S. On Fridays they have an Aloha plate, dang it is Fabulous!! It is just like the teriyaki that Terry makes ! So if you have ever tried this kind of food I highly recommend this place on Fridays!! We went there with Cody (Terry's grandson) for his "good bye " lunch! He is going to move to Hawaii!! We are going to miss him and his family so much!




Silly kids!
We use to take both of them all the time with us when they were smaller on the school bus, but now they are almost to cool for that ( almost) !!

Good luck Ryan & Mel in Hawaii ! We will be coming to visit!!

3 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

Yum!! It does look so good!! How is the house are you loving it? I can't wait to see it!!

pirate ride said...

Hi Em the house is great! Are you coming up soon? If so I would love for you to stop by and are us!

Jana said...

That is a big Yum-o I would love to know how to cook like that. You look adorable! Love ya