~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Friday, January 2, 2009

Man it's never felt so good to be in debt!!

After signing are life's away this is how we all feel ..... exhausted to say the least!
We have been moving and unpacking for the past four days and let me tell you my muscles don't know what's happening!! Breck fell asleep in his chair while eating a cookie. Family room


Dining looking in to the family room!

Kitchen

Formal living

Looking down the stairs at the front entry
Kylee's room


Breckin's rooms

Mine and Kirk's room











I did not take any pics of the bathroom's but we have two and a half baths!! Anyway we are almost all the way settled in and would love some visitors....

7 comments:

Allred party of five said...

Your house is so nice, I love your kitchen!!! When can I come down and see it in person? call me. :)

pirate ride said...

When ever Ju!! Call me when you are in the area!

Kristi Veale said...

Emilie and I would love to come and see your new hang out that you call home. When can we come see? Looks like the girls are going to need some more things in their rooms to take up some of that space!

Jana said...

I love your house, Im so glad you guys are all settled in. I love the picture of Breck asleep in the chair, he is getting so big.

The Peterson Press said...

Wow I love your new home and can't wait to visit.

Amber said...

We had fun visiting. Thanks for having Kelsee over. She had a great time. We are so excited for you. It is a beautiful home.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Congratulations Audra and family!!! It look beautiful. I can't wait to come see you. Where is it so I can find you?