~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 14Th Anniversary !!
So I thought I would post 14 wonderful things about my "Lovey "One for every year. I could think of 100 things but I wont bore you all!
In random order here I go
1. For always listening to me
2. For being a great father
3. For being such a hard worker
4. For making me laugh every day
5. For being a great kisser
6. For always kissing me goodnight
7. For thinking of others first
8. For making me feel like the most Gorgeous woman in the world
9. For holding my hand
10. For being so caring and sweet
11. For being my best friend
12. For giving the best hugs
13. For having three beautiful Children with me
14. For loving me forever and always
I can't believe it's been 14 years! I love this man more then these simple words can say !!
I love you babe and you truly have made my life worth living!! Here's to another Fabulous year with my soul mate, best friend, and Hubby !! xoxoxo Me



P.s We are moving into our new house today, what a great Anniversary gift!

8 comments:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Happy Anniversary. I am so glad you are finally getting into your dream home. So when is the party?hehe
Love you guys

Kristi Veale said...

Happy Anniversary!

JessicaBW said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute!

Amber said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What a great day to move into your new house! Congratulations, can't wait to see it!

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary, Im very excited about your new home, good luck with the move and show more pictures soon.
Love ya!

Amy said...

I'm glad I found your blog...I just wanted to appologize for the way things ended with our friendship. I'm truly sorry!

Congrats on 14 years! I'm so happy for you two!

The Peterson Press said...

Congrats Love ya

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 14 years I can't believe it. I'm not that old am I? You two are so cute together. You have a darling family. Love you all