~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family photos....again ?

I think YES!!! I am a freak when it comes to pictures (as most of you know)


I would do them weekly if my family would allow it...

Lovin this fall weather and all the beautiful colors!



Love my family and love how patient they are with me :)


I will be wanting do to them in the winter time with all that white stuff :/




1 comment:

Mills Family said...

You are so cute and your family pics are always so cute! We aren't going to do family pics this year but for sure next fall I will be calling you! Love your pics!