So my baby girl is thirteen today and I have been so emotional these passed couple of days. With school registration summer flying by living life everyday cleaning up driving here and there you don't realize how fast time is flying by and your children are growing up around you! I guess I am just wishing the clock would go just a little slower. I love being a mom more than anything in this world and my kids are the best things that have ever happened to me. I cherish every moment with them....Ok ok I am done crying and with all of that this is a post about McKenzie birthday jeezzz
Mckenzie was born @ 4:11 pm and was my only "normal" pregnancy she weighed 7lb 9oz 2o inch and bald lol

Kenz is the funnest kid always keeping us laughing. She is also my most feisty keeping Kirk and I on are toes for sure!
She is always (mostly) happy with a big smile on her face
She loves her sis and brother so much and is always looking out for the poo.McKenzie I love you with all my heart and am so very proud to call you MY daughter! Happy 13 Birthday I love you to the moon xoxoxo

























6 comments:
She is such a beautiful girl and now a teenager:)Happy Birthday Kenz! We love you so much! You are so gorgeous!!xoxo
She is so cute! Wow I can't believe you have 2 teenagers now anyways both your girls are so cute! And have fun with those teenagers hehehe!
Happy Birthday Kenz!! I can't believe how fast you have grown up! Love ya tons and bunches!
I love all your kids. Like I said Rob and I watch them and always say how we remember when they were all in diapers and so little and now they are so big. Your girls are so beautiful and so full of life.
I just hope that my girls will be as nice and sweet as yours have turned out to be. With a little sassy of course!
XOXOX Emilie and Deja's Mom! (As Brek would say!)
I love this young lady so...!
such beautiful girls Audra, your such a great Mom. its so hard to see your kids grow up, Im trying to brace myself for the big 16 one, ahhhhhh
Post a Comment