~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Monday, February 15, 2010

Friend Party!

Kylee & her friend Sam had a friend party together. They are Bff's and I am so grateful that Kylee has such a fantastic friend!
Aunt Hollie made there fabulous cake, it not only was cute it tasted amazing! Thank you Hollie you are the best!

Sam, Dallin, Ky and Kass

Getting CrAzY...lol


Playin games






Most of the gang, some of the kids were down stairs.

I wasn't feelin so great the day of the party and didn't get as many pictures as I wanted :( but they had a great time.

5 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Good friends are priceless!! Cute bunch! How blessed you are to have them in your home and that they want to be there. You are a great mom!

Amber said...

You are a WAY cool mom! Looks like a good time and that cake is really cute!

The Peterson Press said...

Oh it looks like so much fun!! I love teenagers...well most of the time LOL!!!!

Heather said...

Dude... I totally agree with Amber. I would have killed for a cool mom like that in High School! Looks like so much fun!

PS... have I ever told you that your house is GORGEOUS! Seriously.

Jana said...

Its the best when you have a BF you can always count on. She is so beautiful and very lucky to have you as her Momma.