~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

I love Thanksgiving so much....I have so much to be Thankful for and my Family is at the top of the list! Thank you husband,Lovey, Sugar lips, for putting up with me and loving me so much everyday. And for showing me that we are your everything! I luh you!! I love my kids more than life itself, I don't know what I would do without them. They are what I live for!! I love you to the moon my babies! xoxoxo

Thanksgiving day we went to Aunt Barbara's (Marilyn's sis) It was so Yummy and we played BINGO for some fun entertainment!



All of us that where there some were missing and we missed you!


Saturday we drove up to Idaho for a thanksgiving feast fit for a king! Thank you Cheryl for cooking it all, it was fabulous! Thank you Dad for having us up and all that you do for us!

~ Silly face ~ you look closely @ Brek and his finger. (yikes)


My sisters Emilie, Ashlee, and Amy could not make it and it wasn't the same without you! We missed you and hope we can all get together soon!! I love you you all and hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay, you're back to blogger world! Two Thanksgivings is better than one, how fun. You guys are cute. I love you too, girly, and am way thankful for you and our friendship. Don't know what I would do without you!