~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Monday, September 21, 2009

A sad farwell........

We headed to the spaghetti Factory for a last goodbye dinner with Terry! The chicks ~


Kids ~


The Studs~




Me & Ter ~






Way silly kids!! They had a quarter machine with these fake mustaches in them! It was hilarious to say the least our server was cracking up!!




We had a fun and sad night but we will never forget are fabulous memories with Terry Mae!! Now I have to start saving my pennies so we can come visit!!! Aloha..... We love and will miss you terrible! XOXOXO

2 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

I am sure you will miss her like crazy. But it will be so awesome to visit her!! I want to come!

Amber said...

It is sad, and hard, and it will just feel really weird without her around...but you will always be close no matter how far away she moves! I'm glad you got together one more time!