~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dyeing Easter Eggs!!

The kids had fun dyeing Easter eggs!


Kirk and I had to help Brek because he just wanted to throw them in the dye and it was getting everywhere!!






All of are fingers were dyed too!!!
This is a fun tradition but man is it MESSY!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Did you get your hair cut? It looks so cute! How fun, that was always a huge thing at our house growing up--and then you have to have the famous egg fights, do you guys do that? Good job on the eggs!

CookFamily said...

I can't wait to do this with Savannah - it looks so fun!

Jana said...

I love coloring eggs, those pictures are so cute. I have a friend who hid her real eggs and can't find four of them, her house is going to stink soon. Love ya

pirate ride said...

Amber, yes I did and thank you!! e have never had an egg fght!! I don't think I could handle that mess!

Al, Savannah will love it!

Aunite J, I feel for your friend that would suck!! Thats why I never hide real eggs!! Yuck ! ♥ ya!

The Peterson Press said...

Hey I am so excited to see your new house we will be up there May 2 so Brynn can dance at Lagoon. Are you guys going to be around friday or Sat.?

pirate ride said...

Yay! I am so excited! Saturday I have a lunch date with some friend @ 12:00 but thats all! So yes please come visit!