So the other day I was blog stocking and came across this and loved it!! They only have T-Shirts and I wanted a sweatshirt. So I E-mailed her and she E-mailed me back with the guys name that makes them for her. He said he could make me one and here it is. Yeah you know I am wearing it to the Twilight movie!! I know I have OCD(obsessive Cullen disorder) you don't have to tell me!
I can't wait for NOV 21!!
I also got my movie tickets today to and I have two extra if any of you want to go with us. (not anyone who I have already talked too)!
P.S. Jealous of Ju & Amber.S for going before me!! PUNKS!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I told you I had OCD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















9 comments:
Cute Sweatshirt!! Brynn loves the Twilight books too!!
Aud-
Thanks for the call..I was taking my fat face poor doogie to the vet. She had a reaction to her shots on Sat. I was pretty scared for her. Lacy and I bought our tickets on Friday for the 22nd out at the Gateway. Thanks for the invite. I can't wait to see the movie!
Looks good on you! I may be seeing the movie before you, but at least you'll be awake for it. These midnight madness parties are for the younger crew! But it will be fun!
hahahahhahhaha i understand i so wanted to go to the midnight showing with my buddies!! but.. i decided that your my best buddy :) so it all works out! so escited!!
Kristi, I hope your dog is ok! Dang on the tickets I wanted you to go with us!
Amber,It will be way fun! I totally wish I was going @ midnight!
Love your sweatshirt I haven't read any of the twilight books so I guess I will have to go see the movie. Kell has only read half of the first book, she has been trying to get through it before the movie comes out but she is to busy. Have fun! love ya
I love the sweatshirt! I can't wait to see that movie.
I can't wait.
Entertainment Weekly magazine is all about Twilight, with three different covers. They had a big article on who they chose for Bella and Edward. You might want to check it out before you go.
Post a Comment