~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Sunday, September 14, 2008

CHEER CAR WASH!

Kylee,
had a fundraiser to raise money for competition Cheer!


The group and the dads(some moms)! They asked if the Dads could come and help with the car wash. So Kirk finally got to be a Cheer Dad! He said he had fun, being with Kylee! But he was really sore and tired the next day from washing all the cars! Kirk said that they probably washed about 65 cars!!! I am glad it was him and not me! One of the girls asked Kylee how old her brother was. Kylee said 2 1/2 and the girl said no that one, meaning Kirk. Kylee said no that's my Dad! That made Kirks day because turning 32 was a bit hard for him!


Kambree, Maddie, Ky and Lindsay

At the car wash!

Kambree, Maddie, Ky





Nichole the cheer coach

9 comments:

Jared Westergard said...

That makes sense, I thought Kenzi sounded so grown up! ha ha Looks like Kylee had fun at the car wash!

Kristi Veale said...

Looks like they had fun. I would have come to have Kylee brother wash my car too, but we had our company party. Did her coach just gradutate from Woods Cross last year or the year before?

The Peterson Press said...

It look like kylee is having so much fun at Cheer!!! They are all so cute together!!! Way to go Kirk you make a great cheer dad. (and brother ha ha)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...i love the blog...(i enjoy ambers too!) you are so lucky to have found the love of your life and have such a beautiful family. gosh, what i would do...i am so glad that you are happy, i really am. i miss you and our friendship. i wish we could have what we used to have. i miss it. tell everyone that i said hey...take care of yourself...love always and forever...marci"

pirate ride said...

Yes, Kristi two years I think!

Jana said...

What a fun time in her life, she looks so cute I wish I could come see her cheer. Love ya

Amber said...

Good job Kylee! And congratulations to Kirk--now that's what I call a compliment!

Bonnie and Jim said...

How fun!!! I would love to come see her cheer. Your a cute Kyle!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Way to go! I love you.

Alf