McKenzie, wanted to go to build a bear for her Birthday,she made a really cute Dog. She named her Kipper. She got a cute little cell phone for Kipper! Mom & Dad with the Birthday girl! . We had a fun night!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Birthday Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
How fun your kids are so cute! That last picture of Breckin carry the build a bear out is so cute it made Jared and I laugh.
Thanks mom & Dad
priceless, if that isn't the cutest pic idk what is ???? anyways I wish I woulda come the guy who did my nails arg !!! But the shoes I got tonight they're pretty sexy right right ??
<3 kylee
Thanks for a fun night tonight bowling. Happy Birthday McKenzie. We love you all. It was a fun time and spending time with my family was pricless. Love you
Post a Comment