~Forever, For Always & No Matter What~



Life doesn't give you the people you want. It gives you the people you need, to HELP you, to HURT you, to LOVE you, to LEAVE you, to MAKE you into the person you were meant to be.




Thursday, March 20, 2008

BOO-YAH


Go fight win, SHE
MADE IT!!
We are so proud of Kylee,
and thank god, for her and her talents
GO SDJH!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Kylee!!!!! Follow your dreams sweet heart I Love you SO SO SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

I am so Proud of you Kylee!!!! Follow your dreams sweetheart! I Love You SO SO SO MUCH!

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, Kylee! I still can't believe you're in Jr High. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Kylee Congratulations, I am so excited for your Hale South Davis Jr. High may your honor never die, I still remember trying out when I went there. Good luck sweetie we love you very much.
Aunt Jana, & JaKelle